A popular favourite from the Aluplast range, the IDEAL Design window profile has sleek, contemporary design meet innovative engineering. With its uPVC material base and a multi-chamber structural interior, excellent thermal insulation and break-in protection can be relied upon and even further enhanced upon customer request. Due to its versatile, modern materials, the profile also offers large scope for customising different design elements – and all this with an impressive price to performance ratio.
IDEAL Design – the details
- Glazing: Regular glazing with a 36-58 mm pane thickness which guarantees soundproofing with a Rw value of up to 44dB, as well as thermal insulation with an Uw-value as low as 0.74 W/(m2K) (for a window sized 1230 x 1480 mm).
- Construction depth: The profile has an 85 mm construction depth and semi-offset design which gives it its slim appearance.
- Sealing levels: Central gasket system with 6 chambers and 3 sealing levels featuring weather-resistant, built-in seals, including a middle seal.
- Material: Due to sturdy steel reinforcements and uPVC manufactured with modern additive technology, the profile is highly durable as well as lead, cadmium, and barium free.
- Security: Highly effective basic security package with an activPilot® opening mechanism complete with two mushroom head security pins which fit the two secure strike plates. A tilt and turn malfunction lock can also be added.