For those seeking the natural beauty and appeal of wood for their project, our Softline profiles combine today’s German craftsmanship with modern and sophisticated look in timber. Wood may be one of the oldest building materials used, but it doesn’t have to look that way. Timberglazing bars are also available and the frames can be cut to any number of forms including standard square and rectangular shapes as well as arches, trapezoids, circles and more.
- Softline wood profiles are available in frame depths of 68 or 78 mm
- Thermally insulating double and triple glazing available up to 42 mm thick
- Quality German Winkhaus fittings with a load capacity to 130 kg, tilt and turn function, and optional concealed hinge design
- Aluminium water drainage channel gives additional weather protection with an overlapping core cover – available in a range of colours
- Triple weather seals available in brown, white, beige and grey
- Multipoint locking available in a range of security levels to prevent burglary
- Glued laminated wood profiles increase strength and dimensional stability