The TwinSet Energeto 8000ED combines excellent insulation, noise reduction and security properties into a single, premium window. Its tough, aluminium cladding coupled with carbon-fibre internal reinforcements make it both incredibly secure and weather-resistant. With 6 chambers, a 90 mm window depth and high-pressure precision insulating foam, the Energeto 8000ED is a passive house certified product that ensures maximum energy efficiency. For budget-conscious projects requiring the best energy performance and aesthetics, the TwinSet Energeto 8000ED cannot be beaten.
TwinSet Energeto 8000ED Overview
- Innovative high-pressure polyurethane foam insulation
- Ultradur® inserts to eliminate thermal bridging.
- 6-chamber composite profile with an installation depth of 90mm
- Excellent protection from wind and weather with extruder-formed 3-point sealing
- Triple glazing up to 48mm thick
- Uw-values to 0.73 W/m2K and sound protection of Rw ≤ 41dB possible based on configuration
- Privacy and Ornamental glass options available.
- Winkhaus fittings with multipoint locking and a range of security levels
- All profiles are free of lead, cadmium and barium.
- Can be manufactured in shapes, angles and arches to suit any façade.
- Colours, finishes and decors available to suit any project
- Additional chambers filled with PHDS high-pressure foam insulation
- Resistance Class II (RC2) security fittings
- activPilot Select with discrete hidden hinges, or activPilot Comfort with parallel opening mechanism
- Magnetic lock sensors